MSCI Equity Index Report
Please submit your information to access the report.
A. You acknowledge and understand that MSCI has published the Report publicly on a voluntary basis. You may only use the Report for your internal, non-commercial, good faith purposes.
B. Specifically, with respect to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PwC") you agree that:
1. PwC accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to each recipient in relation to PwC’s report. The report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s report, it does so entirely at its own risk;
2. No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the report by a recipient;
3. Neither PwC’s report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
4. PwC's report was prepared with MSCI's interests in mind. It was not prepared with any recipient’s interests in mind or for its use. PwC’s report is not a substitute for any enquiries that a recipient should make. The description of the relevant activities on the control processes defined in relation to governance, quality and accountability activities is throughout the period 1 July 2014 to 30 June 2015, and thus PwC’s assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC’s opinion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the reports are issued and the description of controls may no longer accurately portray the control processes. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
5. PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
6. These terms and any dispute with PwC arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
C. Specifically, with respect to MSCI and its affiliates you agree that:
1. None of MSCI or its affiliates accepts any liability (including liability for negligence) to any recipient in relation to the Report. The Report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on the Report, it do so entirely at its own risk;
2. No recipient will bring a claim against MSCI or its affiliates which relates to the access to the Report a recipient;
3. Neither the Report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without MSCI’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
4. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing herein or in the Report creates any legal right or benefit for any third party; and
5. These terms and any dispute with MSCI or its affiliates arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to New York law and the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, any federal or state court of the competent jurisdiction located in the Borough of Manhattan, New York City.
Company Email Address
Central Bank/Govt Agency
Fund of Hedge Funds
Hedge Fund Administrator
Proxy Solicitor/IR Firm
Sovereign Wealth Fund
Insurance (Asset Mgmt)
Professional Services (Corp)
Real Estate Broker/Agent
REIT/Listed Property Company
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
US Virgin Islands
Trinidad & Tobago
Please fill in State / Province if country is USA or Canada
Prince Edward Island
District Of Columbia
I accept and agree for and on behalf of myself and the entity I represent (each a "recipient")
I acknowledge that MSCI will process my personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice.